Terms and Conditions
Safari Charges Include:
1. A company representative to assist you upon arrival and departure.
2. Services of Professional Hunter(s) as specified in quotation and full safari crew.
3. Safari hunting vehicle.
4. Full accommodation including insect proof sleeping tents, with en-suite bathrooms.
5. Full camp equipment, spring beds with mattresses, kerosene lighting, refrigeration and medicine chest.
6. Fresh fruit and vegetables, meat and canned foods of the best quality available.
7. Skinning and preservation of trophies in the field.
8. The use of high frequency two way radios.
Safari Charges do not Include:
1. Government trophy fees (where applicable)
2. The cost of alcoholic beverages and special catering at clients request.
3. Air charter costs to and from and between hunting areas, and all commercial air travel.
4. Hotel accommodations before and after the safari.
5. Gratuities (recommended: 10% of total safari cost).
6. The cost of crating, processing and documentation of trophies and transportation of animals from the field.
Confirmation of a Safari:
Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of 50% of the total safari charges. The balance of the safari cost is payable 60 days prior to the commencement of the safari. The company accepts no responsibility for any accident, injury or illness incured during or arising from any safari, or loss or damage to clients property during the safari. We can make no guarantee of animals to be obtained, nor accept responsibility for weather conditions affecting the safari, nor delays arising from accidental breakage of vehicles or equipment, or by late or missed flights or loss of baggage. In the event of a cancellation or postponement by the client, the deposit is liable for forfeiture at the discretion of the company.
There are caliber restrictions of not less than .375H&H magnum for buffalo, lion and elephant, and no less than .240 for general hunting.